Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Possibilities of Tomorrow

A new journey begins as I adjust to being a stay- at- home mom and all that it entails! I have always worked some kind of job. Mainly it has been in the retail business so, I am used to working all kinds of crazy hours and going zero to sixty. Even when I decided to go into Baking it required the same kind of requirements. Things like having to work weekends, nights, Holidays and missing things like Soccer games, Boy- Scouts, Church, Holiday's with Family, Movie nights and the list goes on. Now after managing retail stores and trying to run a my own Bakery I am now learning to adjust to a new life style of toys, diapers, cartoons, etc. instead of invoices, decorating supplies, displays, etc.I have always enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere. I must say it is a total 360 and I am not sure what I am supposed  to do with myself, to be honest.  That is why I decided to write this blog as I learn the joys and challenges of being a stay- at- home mom.This is my personal journey as I adjust to this new life style and embrace the possibilities that I have in front of me. I encourage your input as well as your stories! I am excited what this will be and the possibilities that await me. I won't lie, I love hanging with my two year old day to day and my nine and twelve year old after school but, it has it's ups and downs. The saying that I keep telling myself daily is, " Don't sweat the small stuff." That little saying has made a big difference in my life. After all I am in God's hands. I have to believe that I am here in this life style because he wants me to slow down and to see the important things that I am missing. Childhood is but a blink and then it is gone. I am learning to appreciate it and enjoy the time I have as well as, the possibilities of tomorrow.

I hope God blesses you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment